To begin studying in Canada, there are a range of entry requirements you may have to meet. Requirements may vary depending on the level of education you want to study.
English language requirements
Applicants are required to provide results of an English language test. The English language skill level might defer from one institution to another or depending on the desired program.
Undergraduate Admission Criteria
For admission into bachelor-level programs, Students usually must have completed secondary school. There may also be course-content requirements or grade-point average minimums. As undergraduate schools have limited space, there is competition for admission.
Graduate Admission Criteria
For admission into Master’s degree program in Canada, students must complete a bachelor’s degree and submit the documents required by the University.
For entry into a Doctorate degree program, students must have completed their Masters. Students must have the fundamental theoretical knowledge to carry out their independent studies. In order to determine a candidate’s suitability for PhD students will generally have a supervisor to “vouch for them.”
The Canadian Educational system, Universities and Institutions adopt a GPA scale to assess and process applications.
The GPA scale might defer from one Institution to another and can be different from one country to another, thus, the GPA measure might be imprecise and the Australian educational system will assess applicants GPA based on the educational institution and country previous studies and qualification completed.
Evidence of funds,
Applicants must be aware of the financials and the cost when choosing Canada as their destination of study, applicants must show sufficient funds to support themselves and the family members who might accompany while in Canada.
Required Documents for Admissions
1. Main applicants passport or official translation of birth certificate.
2. Official translation of Students academic certificates and transcript or records.
3. Professional academic resume (Curriculum VItae).
4. Statement of purpose (Motivation letter).
5. English language certificate such as (IELTS, TOFFEL).
6. Official translation of the transcript, depending on qualifications and educational levels, Diploma.
7. Graduate Recored Examinations (GRE) certificate for graduate school admission management and accounting programs.
8. SAT (Reasoning/Subject) certificate for undergraduate admission).
9. Two Academic references.
10.Official translation of employment letter (if applicable).
11. Research proposal outlining students research for applicants interested in Master by research and PhD programs.