UNIVERSITY OF WESTERN AUSTRALIA
About The University of Western Australia
The University of Western Australia (UWA) is one of Australia?s leading universities and has an international reputation for excellence in teaching, learning and research.
It has almost 24,000 students enrolled across four faculties. A model of broad undergraduate studies followed by postgraduate professional qualifications is designed to produce well-rounded graduates, as well as provide additional entry opportunities for a wider range of students.
Why Study at the University of Westren Australia?
The QS World University Rankings grade the world’s top universities based on performance indicators, including academic and employer reputation, research impact and international representation.
- Equal first overall in Australia for student demand, graduate starting salaries, research intensity and research grants
- Seven of our subjects are ranked in the world’s top 50
- Ranked 93rd in the Top 100 universities of the world
Faculties and Schools
Arts, Business, Law and Education
School of Indigenous Studies
Graduate Research School
Engineering and Mathematical Sciences
Health and Medical Sciences
- Crawley Campus :
35 Stirling Hwy, Crawley WA 6009
- UWA Claremont :
Princess Rd & Bay Road, Claremont WA 6010
- UWA Albany :
35 Stirling Terrace, Albany WA 6330
- Application Fee : $0
- Tuition fees (Estimated) :
- Undergraduate : $32.000 – $41.000
- Postgraduate (Coursework) : $32.000 – $48.000
- Postgraduate (Research) : $34.000 – $49.000